All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Codeword is a special kind of crossword: there are clues and all of the answers are placed in the grid, but they are in code. Each letter of the alphabet appears at least once in the grid, and each has been substituted for a number, from 1 to 26. In a Codeword puzzle, a single letter is always represented by the same number, wherever it appears in the puzzle. The challenge is to decipher the code. Two or three letters are usually revealed, to give the solver a head start. Only dictionary words are deployed ( proper uns appear in the puzzles), so a good kwledge of English will help with solving the puzzles.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.