All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionPocket Posh(R) King James Puzzles pair faith and fun in the best-selling Pocket Posh(R) format that has sold over1.5 million copies since 2008. All four King James Bible-based titles include challenging brainteasers that use scripture as the foundation for the content of the puzzle. Packaged in a handy size, Pocket Posh(R)puzzle books fit nicely into a purse, pocket or bag. Word search and crossword puzzles, along with a variety of other mind-sharpening games, grace the pages of these irresistibly attractive puzzle books.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight125 g
- Width99 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.