Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPocket Posh(R) Sudoku 10 UK features a chicly styled cover making it a smart, sophisticated accessory that goes with anything. Packaged in a handy size, which fits nicely into a purse, handbag or briefcase. Contains 100 addictive Sudoku puzzles and is perfect for puzzlers looking for a quick and engaging puzzle to complete. With more than 3 million copies in print, the Pocket Posh(R) puzzle series is a great way to exercise your mind-and look great while doing it!
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight123 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.