All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPocket Posh Tips for Quilters relates sage guidance on everything from selecting fabric and choosing a quilting pattern to perfecting each quilting stitch. This pretty, purse-sized quilting guide packed with helpful tips and tricks will be the new best friend of quilters on the go. It's perfect to have on hand when buying quilting fabrics and materials, or for bringing along to the next Quilting Bee.
- Author BiographyJodie and Jayne Davis are the authors of dozens of needlecraft books and kits; they are seasoned practitioners of all the needle arts and other crafts. Jodie is president of QNNtv.com, co-host of Quilt Out Loud, host of Quilt It! The Long Arm Quilting Show, and Chief Quilting Enabler of Quilters Club of America.
- Author(s)Jayne Davis
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Note40 black & white line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.