All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost more than anything else, the experience of illness - in ourselves or in those close to us - can throw us off course. Realising our vulnerability, prayer is a natural response. This pocket collection contains familiar and loved prayers and blessings such as the Lord's Prayer and Psalm texts, plus a mix of traditional and modern prayers that cover: Being in hospital Prayers for medical staff and carers Healing prayers for others Healing prayers for ourselves Prayers for ainting Prayers of thanksgiving for recovery Prayers for wellbeing An ideal portable companion for all involved in ministry to the sick and as bedside companion for personal use.
- Author BiographyTREVOR LLOYD was a member of the Church of England's Liturgical Commission and helped to develop the Common Worship Pastoral Services. Formerly the Archdeacon of Barnstaple, in retirement he chairs Children's Hospice South West, a major regional health charity.
- Author(s)Trevor Lloyd
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePocket Prayers Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width104 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.