All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pocket Guide to Hong Kong and Macau celebrates the sheer energy of these two former European colonies, sitting just 60km apart on the south China coast. It includes the lowdown on the incredible shopping opportunities and cutting-edge architecture of Hong Kong's downtown, its parks and harbourside cityscapes, all existing alongside more traditional temples and street markets. Further afield are the under-appreciated beaches, rural landscapes and old walled villages of the New Territories, easy to reach in even a short visit, but often overlooked. Across the Pearl River and close eugh for day-trips, Macau's eighteenth-century churches and lanes incongruously rub shoulders with ludicrously ostentatious casis. This full-colour guide features inspirational photography and detailed, reliable maps that show you the best of the city. There are up-to-the-minute reviews of the region's incredible dining and entertainment opportunities too, from indigeus Macanese cuisine and the best places to greet the day with a traditional dim sum breakfast, to Lan Kwai Fong's bars and old colonial hotels where you can have afteron tea. The Pocket Rough Guide Hong Kong and Macau is the perfect companion for a city break.
- Author(s)Rough Guides
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date28/09/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width103 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.