All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the pomp of Westminster to the pop-ups of Dalston, London is Europe's most diverse city in every sense. Updated by local Londoners, the Pocket Rough Guide London covers both the headline sights and the lesser-kwn gems, with colour photography throughout and a handy pull-out map in the back. The Best of section picks out Rough Guides' highlights of London, from the most opulent royal sights to our favourite parks, plus our top five museums and the best places to go with kids. Divided by area for easy navigation, and written in Rough Guides' trademark honest and informative style, the Places section brings London's enduringly individual neighbourhoods to life, with all of the best restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops and nightclubs listed. Whether you're on a city break, visiting for a longer stay or even if you've lived here for decades, this fully updated Pocket Rough Guide London packs this historic, bewilderingly large but wonderfully addictive city into your pocket. Winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
- Author(s)Samantha Cook
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintRough Guides
- Weight278 g
- Width113 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.39
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.56
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.