All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSupercharged with antioxidants, vitamins, healthy fats, and essential nutrients, superfoods strengthen our bodies and urish our brains while making us feel satisfied. <i>Pocket Superfoods</i> is a handy index of nutritional information, fun facts, and practical tips on the top 50 superfoods, including nuts, berries, avocado, barley, chia seed, lean meat, and broccoli. Author Seana Smith describes in detail why these diet staples make us healthy and happy. With tips on buying, storing, and cooking these foods in the healthiest way possible, this supercharged book contains everything needed to make life zing with optimal health and vitality. Each page conveniently focuses on one type of food, with a quick description followed by a list of what it contributes to our health and energy. Key tes at the bottom of each page inform readers about when and how to incorporate the food into their diets and tips for preparing it.
- Author Biography<b>Seana Smith</b> grew up in Scotland, studied Latin, Greek, and Old Medieval English at the University of Oxford, and worked for the BBC in London and Glasgow. She currently lives in Australia with her hungry husband and four ravenous and very active children. Author and co-author of five books, including the Australian best-seller <i>Sydney for Under Fives</i>, Seana also blogs about food, recipes, life balance, and healthy eating at Sydney, Kids, Food + Travel and The Mum s Diet.
- Author(s)Seana Smith
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.