All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* More than 200,000 copies sold worldwide each year* For more than 25 years, Pocket World in Figures has been informing and entertaining readers around the world with its blend of the serious, the quirky and the downright surprising. Where else would you find out, in a single volume, that a Big Mac will cost you twice as much in Israel as one in South Africa, that Rwanda, Bolivia and Cuba have the highest proportion of women in parliament or that the US space budget is six times that of its nearest rival, China? The 2017 edition once again includes data from over 190 countries, presented in a series of rankings and country profiles. As always, the rankings will cover subjects as diverse as geography and demographics, business, ecomics and finance and society and culture. But this time, the book will also showcase the Ecomist's strength in data journalism by including a series of charts and graphs to supplement the rankings. The new edition will also include a series of quiz questions designed to make the book an even more indispensable guide for anyone who wants to be well-informed about the world around them.
- Author(s)The Economist
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitlePocket World in Figures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Weight270 g
- Width100 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.