All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIf happiness has a hiding place, Roxane Battle may have found it.
As a new mom with a divorce decree and a reporting job on the five o'clock news, she landed on a few thorns among the roses as she learned to raise a child by herself while trying to keep it together in front of the camera. Guided by a strong belief things could, and would, get better, Roxane shed a few tears and found a lot of joy. Pockets of joy are what she calls them--moments where it feels like every thing is going to be okay.
With a little bit of humor and lots of grace, Roxane shares the intimate and private details of her very public life. With stories that resonate with authenticity and truth, Roxane opens up to candidly reveal her life as a single mom, showing how she found her way by making decisions in the name of dignity, values, and faith.
- Author(s)Roxane Battle
- PublisherBeaver's Pond Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeaver's Pond Press
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.