All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionPodcasting is a combination of MP3 files, Internet radio, RSS ( Really Simple Syndication ), and iPods. MP3 files are typically individual tracks from music or comedy CDs, Internet radio is done with streaming audio in real time, and RSS lets your computer automatically keep track of new information posted on websites. Podcasting combines these techlogies to create radio/music/talk programs that you can download and play on your computer or on an iPod or other portable player. Not only can you listen to podcasts, you can create and distribute your own podcasts without a lot of difficulty. Many of the techniques already used to publicize a website or a blog can be used to promote a podcast. In fact, one popular use for podcasting is as an audio blog. Podcasters can also include images and other data, so podcasting can be used for business as well as entertainment. It's possible to build training curriculum, product briefings, marketing presentations, and even new employee orientations with podcasts: the potential for this field is barely scratched.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. Dagys, CMA, has authored of coauthored 10 books about the Internet, online investing, and how technology can be harnessed to enhance personal lifestyle. He has also written many technology-related columns in leading lifestyle magazines, including Canadian Living Magazine and Forever Young. Dagys is a frequent guest on television and radio shows, where he discusses important technologies and how they can help people become more effective and productive in their areas of interest.
- Author(s)Andrew Dagys,John V. Hedtke
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Weight545 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.