All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionA fearless and uproarious litany of contentions and revelations on poetry and the poetic mind, continuing the charge against the sacred in contemporary poetry. Poemland alternates brilliantly between the deadpan, the spectacular, and the outrageous. If you open your mouth to start to complain I will fill it with whipped cream ...There is a floating sadness nearby ...Chelsey Minnis is the author of three previous collections. A graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder and the Iowa Writers' Workshop, she currently lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author BiographyChelsey Minnis was born in Dallas, Texas, and grew up in Denver, Colorado. She attended the University of Colorado at Boulder and the Iowa Writer's workshop. She is the author of Zirconia (Fence, 2001), Foxina (Seeing Eye Books, 2002) and Bad Bad (Fence, 2007). She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Chelsey Minnis
- PublisherWave Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWave Books
- Weight199 g
- Width134 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.