All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout history we have sought to welcome our children into the world. Whether you choose a religious service, a naming ceremony or simply a gathering of friends or relatives, choosing a reading can be difficult. Poems and Readings For Christenings and Naming Ceremonies is a lovely collection of readings on birth, new life and the joys of children and parenthood. It gathers together around 150 poems, readings and quotations from various and diverse sources including Biblical and spiritual texts, extracts from classic and modern literature, song lyrics and well-kwn and less familiar poems. Writers include William Wordsworth, C. Day Lewis, Shakespeare, Bob Dylan and Kahlil Gibran. The collection presents a wealth of literature that will inspire anyone who is either reading at or arranging a christening or a naming ceremony.
- Author BiographySusannah Steel is a freelance writer and editor based in London and north Norfolk. She has written and edited reference and lifestyle books on a wide range of subjects, including art history, colour theory in art, Christianity and world religions, fitness, sexuality and women's issues, and nutrition and organic living.
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/04/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.