All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAt turns sentimental, melancholy, playful, humorous and satirical, and ranging considerably in tone and format - from songs to narrative prologues for vels and squibs for newspapers - the poems in this collection highlight Dickens's gift for language and his unfailing power to touch.
- Author BiographyA literary phenomenon in his lifetime and renowned as much for his journalism and public speaking as for his novels, Charles Dickens (1812 - 70) now ranks as the most important Victorian writer and one of the most influential and popular authors in the English language. His memorable and vividly rendered characters and his combination of humour, trenchant satire and compassion have left an indelible mark on our collective imagination.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Out-of-print date21/10/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.