All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn his second book, Ricardo Petrillo, who passed at age 20 in 2005, writes through his father in a process they describe as intuition ; frequently referred as channeling. His first book 'Eternal Bonds of Love' gives us an account of his passing, early experiences in his new reality and his evolution in the first 2 years after his transition to the spiritual plane. In 'Poems for a Better World', Ricardo and his parents are taken on a journey through multiple realms, where spirits of those that once inhabited Earth experience the consequences of their vices, mistakes and deeds while incarnated. Through poems filled with symbolism and archetypes of old he takes us in a magical journey indeed, where good and evil are represented equally as part of our evolution towards the ultimate stage of understanding our essence. This journey will take you through the confines of your Self, so you can achieve inner transformation which will bring you happiness, peace and empower you to contribute to a better world.
- Author BiographyRICARDO KNOPLOCH PETRILLO was born in 1985. At the time of his passing in 2005 he was a sophomore at Quinnipiac University in Connecticut. He was a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity. He enjoyed music, singing, acting, sports, cooking and politics. He inspired his father to write his first book Eternal Bonds of Love, which was published in 2008.
- Author(s)Claudio R Petrillo,Ricardo K Petrillo
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.