All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever needed to laugh, cry, sigh or d your head but life places obstacles preventing your indulgence in these simple expressions? Well, read and laugh out loud or give a little chuckle. Scream or let the tears roll down your face; sigh or bury your head in the pillow; d or shake your head so hard it hurts. Indulge your feelings through these pages and whenever you need to express just one more time read ather poem.
- Author BiographyAngelique Forbes was born on the Caribbean island of Jamaica. Her mother's undying love for reading nurtured in her a love for poetry. A tragic loss in her early twenties saw her love of poetry her only medium of expression and it is this loss and love which has produced this book.
- Author(s)Angelique Forbes
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.