All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionPoems from the Battlefield captures unique aspects of the Civil War in Manassas and Prince William County, Virginia. Using persona, metaphor, photos and quotes, Gotthardt brings readers from contemporary park experiences back to the days of the Civil War, offering multiple perspectives and rare insight. Gotthardt does t seek to relay details of history or battles. Rather, she offers a collection of powerful impressions, images, and emotion, as well as obvious bewilderment at how easily we invite our own destruction. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the national, county and regional park systems.
- Author BiographyKatherine Mercurio Gotthardt is a poet and prose writer residing in Prince William County, VA where she enjoys exploring history, art, culture and nature. Gotthardt is also a freelance writer for News & Messenger newspaper in the Manassas/Prince William area. She has authored a children's book and is working on several other volumes of poetry and prose. When she is not writing, Gotthardt is busy with her two children, two dogs, two cats, two fish and one patient husband.
- Author(s)Katherine Mercurio Gotthardt
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.