All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book by Ricardo Petrillo, who passed at age twenty, in 2005. He writes through his father in a process they describe as intuition, frequently referred to as channeling. In Poems of Love, Ricardo inspires us with poems dedicated to the subject of love. It brings us the true meaning of love, in all its pure forms, between humans in all their colorful relationships, the eternal sentiment that remains despite the separation between beings at different levels of vibration, at different existencial realms, in flesh and in spirit. In this book, Ricardo attempts to expand and share the love he learned with his parents with others. The kind of love that sensitizes us to each others' needs, that makes us better persons, that heals the body and the soul, that fulfills our needs for meaning in our lives, and teaches us to be giving above all.
- Author BiographyRICARDO KNOPLOCH PETRILLO was born in 1985. At the time of his passing in 2005 he was a sophomore at Quinnipiac University in Connecticut. He was a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity. He enjoyed music, singing, acting, sports, cooking, and politics. He inspired his father to write his first book Eternal Bonds of Love, which was published in 2008. CLAUDIO R. PETRILLO, MD has been a practicing physician for thirty-five years. He is the Chairman of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Norwalk Hospital in Connecticut. He has never written a book either professionally or privately before receiving the writings from his son. SILVIA KNOPLOCH, MD has been a practicing physician for twenty-four years. She is a Senior Attending Physician in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Norwalk Hospital in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Ricardo K Petrillo
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.