Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn times of war, write like it's a weapon, and in times of peace do the same. . . . Live to exalt the pure values of the people. --Miguel HernandezYoung Argentine human rights activist Maria Garrido shows how revolutionary poets (including Federico Garcia Lorca) used their art during the Spanish Civil War.
- Author BiographyYoung Argentinean human rights activist.
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight222 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.