Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new biography, Robert Mighall charts the life of this brilliant poet, from the premature deaths of both his parents, to his early writings and unkind treatment from critics, his travels and friendship with the Shelleys, and his own untimely death at the age of twenty-five. Interspersed in his life story are extracts from Keats' poems to offer a unique insight into both the man and his work.
- Author BiographyRobert Mighall was a junior fellow at Oxford University before becoming Editor of Penguin Classics. He is now a professional branding consultant, and continues to write and review regularly. His first book Sunshine was published in 2008.
- Author(s)Robert Mighall
- PublisherHesperus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitlePoetic Lives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHesperus Press Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width122 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.