CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of empowering contemporary spiritual poetry. It has mass appeal and has something for everyone and age. It is written by a cooperative of writers and documents the issues faced in their everyday ordinary lives. The book was produced as a part of a community writing experience. Supporting this book, you are t just obtaining a book to read, you are supporting free community creative writing courses, education and the unemployed into employment through your participation in this writing experience. What we are doing here is giving back to the community. We believe in the importance of our ordinary stories and the immense power that they hold. We can all identify with people who face the same issues as ourselves. Creative Writing has never been about academics and formalities of conventional writings such as an essay, report, dissertations etc. We at KESPublishing believe in the power of words. We promote the sense of kwing that the content is from you. Think of yourself as a blank canvas ready to pour out your ink in the shape of words. Support FREEING creativity in our local areas in so doing raise literacy standards and reading for pleasure.
- Author BiographyAugustina Samuel writes under the pseudo name of Nubian-Tee and is the editor, poet and the inspiration behind this book. She has a zeal for promoting and encouraging the enjoyment of reading and writing for pleasure as she believes that it is one of the ingredients needed to raise literacy standards. She has been writing for years and is an educationalist with a passion. She is a Teacher and Motivational and Spiritual Speaker. Her work empowers individuals to better their lives and life chances through education through utilising life experience. She has over 20 years of work experience in teaching and education as well as the social sector.
- Author(s)Miss Augustina E Samuel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.