All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers some of the Western interpretations of The Shahnameh - Iran's national epic, and argues that these interpretations are t only methodologically flawed, but are also more revealing of Western concerns and anxieties about Iran than they are about the Shahnameh.
- Author BiographyMAHMOUD OMIDSALAR Librarian at UCLA, USA, and he received a PhD from Berkeley, USA.
- Author(s)Mahmoud Omidsalar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiteratures and Cultures of the Islamic World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.