Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionPOETRY BY ME AND MY FAMILY About ART, SCIENCE, LOVE & LIFE These poems are fun to read, and you learn something new about art, science, love and life. They come out of the love I have for my wife, Margaret, our children, and our love for each other. They awaken something in your heart that is beyond kwledge, and they spiritually refresh, because the poems say tangibly what we all feel intangibly to give finite form to the infinite. The will to create and the will to love are one. And so, poems make love visible, which uplifts and heals, because in the presence of love everything is healed. The mind seeks truth, the heart seeks love, and the spirit seeks goodness and God. This creative spirit of love, therefore, shows us the face of God.
- Author(s)Ronald J. Yadusky BS MD FACS
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.