All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionCharting 40 years of evolving tastes, fashions, cultures, and politics, this anthology spotlights the original mission of Poetry Wales magazine: to provide a forum for Welsh writing in English. Today the magazine is a thoroughly internationalist journal, publishing poets from Heaney to Mapanje and translating works from around the world. Nevertheless, in the four decades of its existence, it has kept a sharp eye out for Welsh poets writing with invention, passion, and rigor and all reflecting, in both major and mir keys, the life of their homeland.
- Author BiographyRobert Minhinnick is the editor of Poetry Wales magazine, the author of seven collections of poetry, andtwo books of travel and cultural essays.
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight318 g
- Width134 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert Mihinnick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.