All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable guide and the most complete resource available in the unique niche of poetry publishing, 2007 Poet's Market provides hundreds of listings as well as how-to articles on the art and craft of poetry. Supplemented with new profiles on the Furious Flower Poetry Center and Poets and Editors, John Amen, C.B. Follett, and Susan Terris, this edition provides 100 per cent updated market listings and essential advice for poets of all skill levels.
- Author BiographyNancy Breen has been the editor of Poet's Market for six years. Her published chapbooks include Rites and Observances (Fishing Line Press) and How Time Got Away (Pudding House Publications).
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Out-of-print date14/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byNancy Breen
- Edition Statement22nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.