All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging examination of popular and political attitudes towards East European Jews in Nineteenth and early Twentieth century Britain, focusing on the degree to which British intellectual life forged transnational associations that facilitated the transmission of anti-Jewish prejudice.
- Author BiographySAM JOHNSON is Senior Lecturer in Modern European History at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Sam Johnson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.