All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis spiritual manual describes mahamudra meditation from the perspective of the gradual path, a progressive process of training that is often contrasted to sudden realisation. The book contains a step-by-step description of the ways to practice, precise descriptions of the various stages and their intended realisations, and the typical problems that arise along with their remedies. Drawn from a variety of sources, Pointing Out the Great Way distills the experiences of many great masters who have traversed the path of meditation to the point of perfect mastery and freedom from suffering.
- Author BiographyDaniel Brown, a clinical psychotherapist, has practiced meditation for more than 30 years. Coauthor of Transformations of Consciousness, he lives in Newton, MA.
- Author(s)Daniel Brown
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.