Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1980s as the culture of poverty evolved into an intractable and often inherited condition for many people, new ways of encouraging self-sufficiency emerged. The ten essays in this anthology survey a variety of approaches and programs. Among the authors are Charles Murray, Ken Auletta, Gertrude Himmelfarb, Lawrence Mead, Nicholas Lemann, and William Raspberry.
- Author(s)Tamar Ann Mehuron
- PublisherEthics & Public Policy Center Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEthics & Public Policy Center Inc.,U.S.
- Weight236 g
- Width158 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.