All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn elderly stroke victim dies without having arranged a will...Beautiful young Elir Carlisle stood serenely in the dock, accused of the murder of Mary Gerrard, her rival in love. The evidence was damning: only Elir had the motive, the opportunity and the means to administer the fatal poison. Yet, inside the hostile courtroom, only one man still presumed Elir was incent until proven guilty: Hercule Poirot was all that stood between Elir and the gallows...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.