All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn elderly stroke victim dies without having arranged a will...Beautiful young Elir Carlisle stood serenely in the dock, accused of the murder of Mary Gerrard, her rival in love. The evidence was damning: only Elir had the motive, the opportunity and the means to administer the fatal poison. Yet, inside the hostile courtroom, only one man still presumed Elir was incent until proven guilty: Hercule Poirot was all that stood between Elir and the gallows...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.