Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $24.64
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $46.46Trending at AU $51.94
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.19
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $33.23Trending at AU $38.65
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $13.86
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time on CD the unabridged audio edition of the cases that made up Hercule Poirot's formative years as a detective. Read by the inimitable Hugh Fraser and David Suchet. Still in the formative years of his career, Hercule Poirot faces a most taxing case: who killed Lord Cronshaw? Was Coco Courtenay's death on the same night a mere coincidence? And did she deliberately take an overdose of cocaine? No sooner has Poirot revealed his astonishing powers of deduction than he is faced with seventeen other mysteries to test his soon-to-be-famous 'little grey cells'. As a matter of courtesy to a group of young people, he endeavours to solve the gruesome murder of a woman whose body they have stumbled upon whilst locked out of their flat, and with his usual precision and elan he discovers exactly how 'Mary, Mary quite contrary' makes her garden grow...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/09/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byDavid Suchet,Hugh Fraser
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time500
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.