All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the people, music, art, sport, food, landscapes and wildlife using this awesome children's travel guide to one of the world's most exciting countries. Discover: * Poland's grand parks and palaces, and the history behind its fabulous festivals! * Delicious Polish food - from pretzels and pierogi, to poppy-seed cakes and pizza with sauce on the side! * The beautiful lakes, forests and mountains that make Poland such a fascinating tourist destination. Everything you need is packed in this travel guide. So unpack the magic of Poland and let's go!
- Author BiographyClive Gifford is the author of more than 150 children's books including 'Eye Benders', winner of the Royal Society Young People's Book Prize, Royal Society-nominated 'Out of This World' and '30 Seconds Space'.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnpacked
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Content Note60-80 colour photographs
- Weight152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.