All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Magic Tree House transportss Jack and Annie to the freezing Arctic.There, they must solve the final riddle to become master librarians. But it'st going to be easy--especially when they have cracking ice, a seal hunter, and a prodigious polar bear to deal with. Will they be able to solve the riddlebefore they get iced themselves?
- Author BiographyMARY POPE OSBORNE is the author of the <i>New York Times</i> number one bestselling Magic Tree House series. She and her husband, writer Will Osborne (author of <i>Magic Tree House: The Musical</i>), live in northwestern Connecticut with their three dogs. Ms. Osborne is also the coauthor of the companion Magic Tree House Fact Trackers series with Will, and with her sister, Natalie Pope Boyce. SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children's opera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
- Author(s)Mary Pope Osborne
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe magic tree house
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.