All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThey're absolutely frigid and often dark. They're also impossibly beautiful and full of interesting life. If you had the chance to explore the Polar Regions, what would you need to kw? What would you pack? And who would you want to come with you? This book gives you the kwledge you need to plan your adventure!
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleExplorer Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.