All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Ahlstrand covers all the models in the Polaris series made between 1985 and 1997. The guide includes fault diagsis and electrical wiring problems and is illustrated with hundreds of photographs and illustrations.'
- Author BiographyMax Haynes is an artist, photographer, art director, designer, sculptor, and web designer. He is the author and illustrator of thirteen children's books. He has thirty years of experience as a professional photographer, specializing in air-to-air. Haynes lives in Maple Grove, Minnesota, with his wife and children. This book has been put together from the archives of the Haynes Publishing Group.
- Author(s)Alan Ahlstrand
- PublisherHaynes Manuals Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/1999
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleHaynes Automotive Repair Manuals
- Place of PublicationNewbury Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaynes Manuals Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.