All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for visually oriented learners, this DVD is an illustrative record of many of the techniques, tactics, and strategies utilized during police interviews and interrogations. The videos presented provide officers with concrete images of the best way to conduct these procedures, enabling them to visualize themselves speaking with individuals in a similar manner. Police officers familiar with common interview scenarios play the roles of victims, witnesses, and subjects, ensuring a realistic and practical learning experience. The DVD is an ideal complement to the author's book Behavior, Truth, and Deception.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Napier is a former FBI (27 years) Supervisory Special Agent, field office program manager and violent crime assessor in the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime, where he investigated complex bribery, price-fixing, organized crime, violent crime, labor racketeering, Medicare and medical fraud, and white collar crime cases. He also supervised undercover operations. He is an FBI-qualified Polygraph Examiner and has extensively studied interview and interrogation strategies and tactics and the methodology to deny successful challenges to confessions. He specializes in applying behavioral analysis to violent crimes to assess the potential for preventing violence or deterring specific criminals in individual settings. Those techniques include determining foresee-ability of an individual committing a violent act. He is a nationally-recognized presenter on various topics concerning violent crime assessment, violent offender motivation, interview and interrogation strategies and crisis management subjects. Mr. Napier holds Adjunct Faculty positions at the University of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University and Wichita State University.
- Author(s)Michael R. Napier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.