All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume goes beyond other books on police leadership by exploring the topic from a distinctively police perspective. Based on a leadership model developed specifically for the police leader, the book focuses on behaviour and how that behaviour shapes both the culture and the climate of an organization.
- Author BiographyQUINN MCCARTHY Police commander with over eighteen years of experience. He has pioneered innovative police tactical training and promotional methods for a large metropolitan police department. In 2003, he was awarded his department's Medal of Valour for saving the life of a fellow officer. He is the author of several police training articles in various law enforcement magazines.
- Author(s)Quinn McCarthy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.