All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what REALLY happens in the police. Is the discovery of a headless corpse the work of a serial killer? When do police & paramedics fall out? Who killed Yoda? What is a Death Fart? Why do some criminals think they are 'worth it'? Who invented the Crying Machine? How do you beat the burglar? Why do the police have to pay particular attention to boobs? Come on patrol with PC Doghue and get the answers to all these questions and more. Police, Lies & Alibis is the fascinating and hilarious account of a year in the life of a front line police response officer, and the only humorous police book written by a serving officer who is t hiding his identity. It is the follow-up book to Police, Crime & 999, a book which still remains hugely popular today, with over 240 5-star Amazon reviews, and which garnered positive feedback from a number of national publications. WARNING: Contains Humour & Traces of Nuts.
- Author BiographyJohn Donoghue never set out to be to be a writer; he wanted to be a sailor... and a soldier... and a policeman. He has been all of the above and written three books covering his escapades so far... He is still a serving police officer. His first two books, Shakespeare My Butt (Matador, 2008) and Police, Crime & 999 (Matador, 2011) were both very well received.
- Author(s)John Donoghue
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.