CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA 48 pp report compiled from information supplied by 525 British Travellers on what happens when police stop and search them. Shocking indications of police built-in prejudice. The significance, too, is that police are chasing prejudices instead of the real criminals. Stapled, size A4.
- Author BiographyRobert Dawson began collecting cultural information from Gypsies and Traditional Travellers at the age of 11 in the 1950s and has since published over 50 books and booklets on the subject covering language, history, customs and taboos, folk lore, crime and many other areas. Since the 1980s, he has been very involved in the education of Traveller children, both as a head teacher with Traveller children in his school and more widely as the publisher, editor or writer of an acclaimed series of culture specific children's books aimed at interesting Traveller children in reading.
- Author(s)Robert Dawson
- PublisherRobert Dawson
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAlfredon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Dawson
- Content Note1 drawing
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.