All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionFinalist -- GoodReads Choice Award -- Mystery/ThrillerHarry Hole returns--or does he?--in a terrifyingly paced, vertigius new roller coaster of a thriller by the internationally best-selling author of The Swman and The Redeemer, the king of Scandinavian crime fiction (Kirkus). The police urgently need Harry Hole . . . A killer is stalking Oslo's streets. Police officers are being slain at the scenes of crimes they once investigated but failed to solve. The murders are brutal, the media reaction hysterical. But this time, Harry can't help . . . For years, detective Harry Hole has been at the center of every major criminal investigation in Oslo. His dedication to his job and his brilliant insights have saved the lives of countless people. But w, with those he loves most facing terrible danger, Harry is t in a position to protect anyone. Least of all himself . . . From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJO NESBO is a musician, songwriter, economist, and author. He has won the Glass Key Award for best Nordic crime novel. His other Harry Hole novels include The Redeemer, The Snowman, The Leopard, and Phantom, and he is also the author of Headhunters and several children's books.
- Author(s)Jo Nesbo
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHarry Hole Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintBantam Books Inc
- Weight712 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.