Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively and comprehensive text combines an overview of the historical development of policing in the UK, with discussion of current debates and practice. It provides a global and comparative context, in order to shed light on contemporary issues. The book equips students with an in-depth understanding of the challenges and complexities of modern policing, including: the relationship between the police and other criminal justice agencies styles and approaches in practice how to police political violence diversity and the police police accountability Featuring chapter summaries, case studies, study questions, an expansive glossary and a date chart listing significant events, the book is easy to use and helps students to reflect upon key themes. It is essential reading for crimilogy, criminal justice and policing undergraduates.
- Author(s)Peter Joyce
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.