All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolicing Wildlife examines both the extent and enforcement of wildlife law, one of the fastest growing areas of crime globally. The book considers how enforcement regimes need to adapt to contemporary wildlife crime threats, particularly those posed by terrorism and organised crime.
- Author BiographyDr Angus Nurse is Senior Lecturer in Criminology at Middlesex University School of Law, UK.
- Author(s)Angus Nurse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Green Criminology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.