All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical text provides analytic tools and real world examples to equip both students and professionals with the skills they need to develop - and implement - effective public policies. Focusing on transition ecomies, Morse and Struyk concentrate on the day to day tasks involved in tackling social and ecomic policy issues. They thoroughly cover the practicalities of activities such as allocating resources, balancing political and technical factors, introducing competition into the public sector, weighing costs and benefits, monitoring and evaluating programs, and even presenting policy recommendations, as well as the specifics of the actual decisionmaking process. Exercises and case studies allow readers to apply lessons learned to real situations. An on line instructors manual includes answers to the study problems in the book, ideas for class discussion, and other tips for interactive teaching.
- Author BiographyKristin Morse is an independent policy analyst with extensive on-the-ground experience in Eastern Europe. Raymond J. Struyk is senior fellow at the Urban Institute.
- Author(s)Kristin Morse,Raymond J. Struyk
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.