All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionWith digital media becoming ever more prevalent, it is essential to study policy and marketing strategies tailored to this new development. In this volume, contributors examine government policy for a range of media, including digital television, IPTV, mobile TV, and OTT TV. They also address marketing strategies that can harness the unique nature of digital media's invation, production design, and accessibility. They draw on case studies in Asia, North America, and Europe to offer best practices for both policy and marketing strategies.
- Author BiographyYu-li Liu is Professor of the Department of Radio and TV at National Chengchi University in Taiwan. She has published numerous books, including Multi-channel TV and Audience, Cable TV Management and Programming Strategy, Cable TV Programming and Policy in China, and Radio and TV, Telecommunications. Robert G. Picard is Director of Research at the Reuters Institute, Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford. He is the author and editor of 27 books and an academic expert on media economics and management and government communications policies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in New Media and Cyberculture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Picard,Yu-Li Liu
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.