All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a rich collection of classic Polish recipes - plus an entire chapter devoted to the famous dumpling: pierogi. Hospitality and hearty food are the hallmarks of the Polish dining experience. This classic and concise cookbook features dozens of favourite Polish dishes showcasing a variety of flavours, techniques, and ingredients - from cucumber salad and beetroot soup to pork cutlets, potato pancakes, and paczki. A chapter devoted to pierogi presents the dumplings with an assortment of fillings, and the final chapter of desserts tops off any meal in true Polish fashion. Designed for the modern kitchen yet retaining traditional roots, each heritage recipe has been tested to perfection. Accompanied by tes on Polish holiday customs, history, and menu pairing suggestions, these dishes offer a flavourful sample of the Polish dining experience, as passed down from generation to generation.
- Author BiographyPeter Zeranski was born of Polish parents from whom he learned to cook and appreciate his culinary heritage.
- Author(s)Laura Zeranski,Peter Zeranski
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date18/06/2015
- Content Note100 full-colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.