Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the Polish immigrant movement in Germany has existed for more than 150 years, this fact is t reflected in the shape or standing of contemporary organisations. The history of Polish associations in Germany is an example that demonstrates, on the one hand, growth and expansion, and on the other, the weakening and decay of an immigrant organisation movement. Polish Organisations in Germany: Their Present Status and Needs is intended to fill, to a certain extent, the gaps in the sociological literature on Polish organisations in Germany. It aims at describing the situations in which ngovernmental organizations that associate Poles residing in Germany find themselves: their number, their number of members, the fields and range covered by their activities, their financial standing, their level of organization, their relations with the Polish and German authorities, etc.
- Author BiographyMichal Nowosielski, PhD in Sociology, acting director of the Institute for Western Affairs of Poznan (Poland); Research interests: migration issues, immigrant organisations, diaspora policies, Poles in Germany, urban issues, urban exclusion.
- Author(s)Michal Nowosielski
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolish Studies - Transdisciplinary Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.