Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA complex and tense relationship of dissenting assent between the various strata of the population of the USSR on the one hand, and the country's party-state regime on the other is hidden under the molithic surface of Soviet society. Its evolution spans the sixty odd years of the Soviet regime's continuing struggle against dissent. The future of the USSR and thus of the entire world will be affected by the course of this hidden confrontation. The effect of this situation on political change in the USSR is considered from a historical, sociological, and political perspective. Some general problems of political theory emerge from the discussion. Attempts are made at developing a general concept of political change. Models of such change are formulated and applied in consideration of future developments in the Soviet Union.
- Author(s)Alexander Shtromas
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight240 g
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.