All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionNew techlogies and new media have significantly influenced the process of political communication. They have created new opportunities such as the great interactivity of communication, the personalization of a message or an uncountable number of possibilities for campaigning. This publication is a collection of socio-political studies which analyze the phemen of political communication in the 21<UP>st century. The main focus is on new media, especially on the Internet as well as on social media or social networks. However, there are also papers which examine traditional channels of political communication in the era of new techlogies. Moreover, to the advantage of this book, the chapters explore the phemen of political communication t only in the USA and Western Europe, but also in Central Europe, Latin America and Africa.
- Author BiographyBoguslawa Dobek-Ostrowska, PhD, is Full Professor at the Institute of Political Science at the University of Wroclaw (Poland). She is founder and editor of the Central European Journal of Communication and president of the Polish Communication Association and member of the ECREA and the ICA. Jan Garlicki, PhD, is Full Professor at the Institute of Political Science at the University of Warsaw (Poland). His research interests include sociology of politics and political marketing. He specializes in the issues of political culture and political participation. He is member of the Polish Sociological Association PTS.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleStudies in Communication and Politics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight470 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBoguslawa Dobek-Ostrowska,Jan Garlicki
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.