All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, there has been a high level of conflict in American politics. Massive disagreements over government policies have pitted one group of Americans against ather. This book explores how and why this style of politics developed and argues that fundamental disagreements between Americans have always been at the root of its politics.
- Author BiographyALAN WAREProfessor of Politics at Oxford University, UK,and a fellow at Worcester College.
- Author(s)Alan Ware
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.