All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe book makes a contribution to the debate on the effectiveness of democracy in the United Kingdom in relation to the right to act politically and to participate in the political process of the nation, a human right as defined by the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Author BiographyHoward Davis is Head of Academic Law at Southampton Institute.
- Author(s)Howard Davis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/04/2001
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCitizenship & the law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.